Here is an easy homemade chocolate frosting to complement any cake, cupcake, or dessert. It's delicious and easy to make!
- Icing sugar
- 6 Tablespoons of butter or margarine (softened)
- 1/2 Cups of powdered cocoa
- 1 Cups of powdered sugar
- 1/3 Cups of whole or 2% low fat milk
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- Using an electric mixer (or by hand), beat butter at medium speed until it is fluffy.
- Add cocoa and sugar alternately with milk
- Beat until the mixture is spreading consistency
- Add vanilla and blend well.
- Add Icing Sugar.
- Have fun And Enjoy.
- The icing should be of a consistency that can be easily spread without tearing the cake.
- If frosting is too thick to spread easily, add a drop or two of additional milk until frosting reaches the desired consistency.
- Avoid melting the butter just "soften" it, because if not it will be all liquid and you won't be able to spread it.
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Make Chocolate Frosting? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by