An easy peach cobbler recipe that can be whipped up in an instant for dessert.
- 1 big can of quartered peaches (or 2 small cans)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 box of white cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray pan with non-stick spray.
- Open can(s) of peaches and pour into bottom of pan (juice and all). Evenly spread peaches.
- Pour cake mix on top of peaches. Spread evenly and break up big pieces.
- Cut butter into slices (about 14-16 pieces per stick).
- Place butter pieces evenly on top of cake mix evenly.
- Cook for 1 hour until brown.
Template:Video:Make Easy Peach Cobbler
- This is a great recipe to make with the kids. It's very easy and fun!
- be careful using an oven. wear oven mits!
Things You'll Need
- 13x9 inch pan
- non-stick spray
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Make Easy Peach Cobbler? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by