This "fantastic" recipe is not only delicious, but is also a healthy alternative to chocolate fudge! Read on!
- 1 Cup Honey
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Carob Powder
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts or Seeds (Your choice!)
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- 1 Cup Coconut
- Combine honey and peanut butter in a pot and cook over low heat, stirring with wooden spoon.
- When the mixture becomes a liquid, remove from heat.
- Add carob powder, nuts or seeds, vanilla and coconut.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly for a smooth fudge, or hardly mix them at all for a lumpy fudge. It all depends on your taste!
- Spoon and spread the mixture into pan. Refrigerate for one hour before serving!
- This recipe is obviously not for those with peanut or specific seed or nut allergies.
Things You'll Need
- Wooden spoon
- Oven or hot plate
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Make Fantastic Fudge? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by