Make Orange Juice
From Tips and Steps
Looking for more informationType Make Orange Juice into the search box below.
- Tightly squeeze or roll the orange with the palm of your hand across the table to soften them.
- Cut The orange in half pieces and remove the seeds.
- Grip the one half of the orange tightly and squeeze it by hand, using a plain juicer to get the juice out. It is best to use an electric orange juicer, as you will get much more juice from the orange and into the glass.
- Scrape the orange with a spoon and add fruit directly to juice if you use a hand juicer for more pulp. If you prefer clear juice, pour the juice through a strainer before drinking.
- Drink and enjoy a cold glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Don't cut your finger while cutting the oranges.
Things You'll Need
- A knife
Related Tips and Steps
- How to Make Lemonade
- How to Make Carrot Juice
- How to Make Great Jungle Juice
- How to Make Outrageous Orangeade
- How to Cool Juice Without Diluting the Taste
- How to Make a Simple Orange Julius