Make mousse with two simple ingredients in under ten minutes. Great for dessert, parties, or if you're in the mood for something very rich!
- Chocolate syrup
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Gather all the ingredients together.
- Pour whipping cream into a Tupperware bowl. Squeeze as much chocolate syrup into the container as you would like.
- Close Tupperware bowl tightly.
- Shake vigorously!
- After about 7-9 minutes of shaking, check and see if the consistency is stiff. If not, continue shaking until it is.
- When the consistency is stiff, you'll know that you're done.
- This recipe serves one person. Double or triple as needed.
- Do NOT add too much whipping cream. This would result in runny mousse, which is not nearly as delicious in its texture as a thick mousse.
- If you can't, or don't want to, get the desired effect of the mousse by shaking, use a blender.
- If serving the mousse on its own, you can decorate it with raspberries.
- A bit of mousse with a plain chocolate cake is delicious!
- One cup of whipping cream has 821 calories and 88.1 grams of fat.
- Take extra precautions in making sure your Tupperware bowl is completely shut.
- If using a blender, make sure you read and follow all directions and warnings.
Things You'll Need
- Small Tupperware bowl with lid
- Blender (optional)
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Make Really Easy and Delicious Chocolate Mousse? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by