Make Some Fun, Festive Drinks
From Tips and Steps
Looking for more informationType Make Some Fun, Festive Drinks into the search box below.
- Scoop mint chocolate ice cream and add it in your hot chocolate.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon hot chocolate.
- Add peppermint extract into hot chocolate.
- Get mint (chocolate) ice cream, vanilla ice cream, and some strawberry ice cream. Fun and festive.
- Get three scoops of that awesome orange checker ice cream. (Yummy!)
- Add some red sprinkles and whipped cream.
- Cover it in strawberry chocolate syrup.
- Finish with a cherry (optional).
- Put some strawberry ice cream in a bowl.
- Add strawberry syrup, red sprinkles and a cherry.
- Try strawberry milkshake. Put vanilla or strawberry ice cream in a blender. Add some milk and some frozen strawberries. Blend. Pour in a glass and add some whipped cream and red or pink sprinkles. Or maybe put some strawberry syrup in it.
Saint Patricks Day
- Combine mint ice cream and whipped cream with green sprinkles.
- Come up with your own drinks by incorporating the colors of the holiday with ice cream and toppings!
Related Tips and Steps
- How to Make Green Pepsi
- How to Make Green Beer
- How to Make Fab Iced Green Tea
- How to Make the Perfect Cup of Green Tea
- How to Make Minted Fresh Green Pea Soup