Zest Bagels are an easy, but very tasty dish to make. I'll explain how to make them.
- Slice the bagels in halves.
- Microwave or toast the bagels.
- Spread cream cheese over them after the bagels are done.
- Put the garlic powder, onions, and basil over the cream cheese.
- Make a sandwich by putting two of these Zest Bagel slices together (optional, if you made two bagels).
- Don't overdo it with the ingredients! It will taste terrible!
- If you are a kid and trying to make this, always have adult supervision when using anything involving heat.
Things You'll Need
- Butter Knife
- Microwave oven/Toaster
- two onion bagels
- Montreal chicken seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Cream Cheese
- Basil Leaves
- Minced Onions
Looking for more information on Make Zest Bagels? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by