Make a Fast Meal when You Are Very Hungry
From Tips and Steps
Looking for more informationType Make a Fast Meal when You Are Very Hungry into the search box below.
- Salami, ham or whatever meat you have in the fridge
- Cheese, preferably white cheese
- Ketchup or similar
- Yellow cheese for the beauty touch
- Any other ingredients you feel like using
- Cut the meat into cubes. Make sure they are not very small so they don't shrink a lot in the heat.
- Cut or grate the cheese. If you are using white cheese, just mash it with a fork. Again, don't make the pieces too small.
- Pour the ketchup (or whatever you're using) into a bowl and mix it with the other prepared ingredients until the mixture is very even.
- Put the mixture in the microwave oven. The optimal cooking time is 3 minutes.
- After taking the hot mixture out of the microwave oven, grate some yellow cheese on top.
- Enjoy your fast and delicious meal!
- Putting some Parmesan on the top will greatly improve the taste of the meal.
- Use quality ketchup--the denser it is, the better.
- Remember to cut the ingredients into mid-sized pieces, but not too small.
- The more cheese, the more ketchup you should use.
- Always wash your hands before touching food.
- Be careful with knives and forks. Accidents happen when you least expect them to. Be careful with hot dishes too.
- Do not make this meal your usual dinner; it's meant for desperate times of hunger when you don't want sandwiches but do want something cooked.
- Do not put very salty cheese in the mixture because it will get too salty.
Related Tips and Steps
- How to Assemble a Quick Pea Salad
- How to Make the Perfect Quick Date Meal
- How to Whip Up Fast Apricot or Peach Dessert Meals
- How to Make a Quick Dinner Without a Stove
- How to Bake Quick Graham Bread