Fried bologna sandwiches are cheap, easy to make, and can be the main dish of a delicious meal.
- 2 slices of white bread
- 1 slice of bologna
- 1 slice of cheese (optional)
- First heat a frying pan to medium-high heat.
- Then lay the bologna slice in the pan and cut a slit from the edge to the middle of the slice.
- While the bologna slice browns on one side prepare the bread by spreading mayonnaise on one or both slices of the bread.
- After the bologna is browned on the first side flip it over with a fork or spatula and let the other side brown. Remember this side will cook faster.
- When it is finished pick it up with the fork or spatula and lay it on one side of the bread.
- Lay the other side on top of the bologna and enjoy.
- Mustard is also a good addition to the sandwich.
- You can also add cheese. After you turn over one browned side lay the cheese on top of the bologna so it will melt and proceed with the next directions.
Things You'll Need
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Make a Fried Bologna Sandwich? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by