Looking for a healthy, good-tasting and satisfying snack without any saturated fat? Steer away from a plain old Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich and make a Jelly roll!
- Place the slice of bread on a cutting board.
- Run over it with the rolling pin. Make it as flat and thin as possible. Remember, you will be rolling it up on itself, so make it tightly packed.
- Cut off the crust. You can eat it separately if you want to.
- Evenly spread out the Jelly with a knife. Be generous.
- Roll it up the short and thick way.
- Lick off any excess Jelly that is dripping out of the sides.
- Enjoy, and take small bites. If you want, cut the roll into little slices, like Sushi.
- Make sure to only cut off the crust so you don't lose any of the actual bread part!
- Like always, exercise caution around knives.
- Make sure to hold it over a plate and do not walk around while you are eating it. Jelly rolls have a tendancy to drip.
Things You'll Need
- 1 Slice of Bread
- Rolling Pin
- Cutting Board
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Make a Jelly Roll? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by