Instructions on how to insert a MySpace contact box.
- Create your contact box using a graphics program like Photoshop or Paintshop Pro.
- The graphic should be 300x150 in pixel size.
- Make sure you create all text labels.
- Save the graphic as a JPG or GIF.
- If you don't have access to these programs, there are many MySpace resource sites that have these done for you.
- Insert the contact box code into your MySpace profile "about me" section. Again, this code is available from many MySpace resource sites, such as MySpace Monkey.
- Change the background-image: url() to point to the contact box image.
- You must have all labels in the contact box or MySpace will remove your account (send, add, chat, group, favorite, forward, rank, block).You may change the name of it.
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Make a MySpace Contact Box? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by