Have you ever wondered how to make a pickle sandwich? Look no further.
- Pickles. (Any kind will work.)
- (Optional) Ham,chicken, whatever ingredients you wish to add to your sandwich that will go well with the pickle.
- Spread the mayonnaise on the slices of bread.
- Add any meat of your choice to the bread.
- Slice the pickles into thin pieces, and apply on top of the bread.
- Add some salt, pepper or any seasonings of your choice to the sandwich.
- Use honey mustard instead of mayo (less fat and tastes great)
- Use a good whole wheat bread for added fiber intake.
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Make a Pickle Sandwich? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by