This easy-to-make fruit smoothie is super easy, really good for you, makes a great breakfast or snack and takes just two minutes to make. A great way to get your "Five-a-Day" and calcium.
- 1 can of mandarin oranges (syrup drained)
- 1 package frozen whole strawberries
- 1 package frozen raspberries
- 1 package frozen mixed fruit
- Nonfat light vanilla yogurt
- Break a whole banana into pieces or chunks. Put them into the blender.
- Add half a can of mandarin oranges.
- Add five whole frozen strawberries and a handful of frozen raspberries.
- Take out several individual pieces from the frozen mixed fruit (like a peach slice, a piece of melon, a grape, etc) and add to the mix.
Add a cup of ice to make it smoother.
- Add in 1/2 cup of yogurt or one individual container of yogurt.
- Blend and serve.
Template:Video:Make a Rich and Creamy Fruit Smoothie
- Make sure that you blend well so that all the fruits get a chance to mix.
- Makes one big glass of fruit goodness!
- You can use whatever fruit or yogurt you like. This is what works for me.
- If you want it to be colder and thicker, add several ice cubes.
- Never put your hand in the blender.
Things You'll Need
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Make a Rich and Creamy Fruit Smoothie? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by