Make a Watermelon Citrus Cooler
From Tips and Steps
Looking for more informationType Make a Watermelon Citrus Cooler into the search box below.
Enjoy a cooling drink on a hot summer day, that tastes even better than it looks. Serve at children's parties as is, or add a bit of an alcoholic substance of your taste, knowing that it is low caloric and healthy and fun to drink.
- Watermelon balls
- 6 bamboo skewers
- 3 cups watermelon juice(In blender or food processor, process chunks of seeded watermelon until liquefied).
- 2 cups grapefruit juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Thread watermelon balls on skewers and freeze (it has to be very cool so it works very well).
- Blend watermelon juice in pitcher grapefruit juice, orange juice and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Place frozen watermelon balls on skewer in each glass.
- Fill with watermelon mixture.
- Makes 6 servings.
Sources and Citations
- watermelon.org Original source of this article. Shared with permissionUsed with Permission