Military action against North Korea an option
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says it may be necessary to take pre-emptive military action against North Korea if the threat from their weapons program reaches a level that the United States believes requires action.
More World News
- Thousands flock to capture Californian desert 'super bloom'
- West Bank settlement building 'contrary to international law': Johnson
- PNG rapper's Bootilicious video highlights generational divide
- How two Irish students stole a masterpiece worth millions
- Japan's fleet kills 333 minke whales in Southern Ocean hunt
- With its 48-team proposal, FIFA is doing its best to ruin the World Cup
- Trump powers on with agenda despite healthcare flop
- Tiny frogs face a troubled future in New Guinea's tropical mountains
- Kyrgios sets up Miami semi-final clash with Federer
- SpaceX's recycled Falcon 9 rocket blasts off again in world-first