Private health insurance, is it worth the money?
Heather Carey has had private health insurance for more than 40 years.
"We are of a generation that grew up thinking we were doing the right thing, you should have private health insurance to take the burden off the public system," Heather Carey told 7.30.
But when she really needed it, her private health insurer let her down. Twice.
- Australian Border Force boss Roman Quaedvlieg sacked after helping girlfriend get job in force
- Video - 30 years ago these classics were topping the charts
- Video - Tomas Slavik winning run at Red Bull Valparaiso Cerro Abajo 2018
- Beijing has fired a new weapon at sea for the first time
- Photo - Giant Leatherback Sea Turtle