Properly Clean a Room
From Tips and Steps
Looking for more informationType Properly Clean a Room into the search box below.
Parents are always nagging their kids to clean their room. You may "clean it", but it still isn't good enough. The four simple steps to cleaning it properly are easy to remember: Pick up, dust, vacuum, and organize.
- Picking up clothes, trash, and anything on your floor will really make your room look loads better. When picking up clothes, it would be better to put them in a drawer or in a dirty clothes hamper. Do not throw them under a bed or couch or in a closet; parents always notice when you do this.So dont do this!
- It's always better to dust before vacuuming because the dust will get on the floor. Dusting will not always seem like it is doing a lot when in the act, but it always makes our room look better and sometimes adds a shine. You should wait a few minutes for the air born dust to settle on the floor before vacuuming.
- When vacuuming, always be thorough. There are usually lots of dust bunnies under beds and couches and in corners.And if you have a rug on your floor you can vacuum it then roll it up and vacuum the floor underneath. Vacuuming will make your room feel better, smell better, and taste better. Your room should already look a lot better.
- The last step of any easy to follow plan is organize your room. This includes: making the bed, putting items back where they are supposed to go, and possibly moving furniture around for a different look. After organizing everything you should be in top shape and looking good all over!
- You have successfully cleaned a room. Since your room is cleaned it would be a good idea to keep it clean. When you get something out make sure and put it back, and keep a hamper in your room to put dirty clothes in. Next, have your parents inspect your room and maybe now you can go to the movies.
- Don't EVER just shove everything into a closet or desk. That just makes more of a mess to clean later and if you happen to throw something in the mess that you need, it will be almost impossible to find.
- Make sure you look through every paper and anything else you want to throw out just in case you may have gotten an important paper or other easy to lose important item mixed in with the trash.
- Always remember to put every thing where it belongs or where it is easy to find EX: clothes in a closet or dresser, cds in their cases, makeup or other cosmetics/hair stuff in bins or boxes/bags.