From My wiki
- William Shakespeare was born in which English market town?
- The Baggies is the nickname of which English football club?
- Prior to join the Euro and taking it's name from the Greek verb 'to grasp', what was the former currency of Greece?
- At 119 miles long, what is the name of Scotland's longest river?
- The Bolshoi Ballet is based in which city?
- Charleroi is a city in which northern European county?
- Sharon Osbourne, wife of aging rocker Ozzy, was a judge on which TV music program?
- In a game of cricket, how many runs are awarded for hitting the ball over the boundary rope without bouncing?
- What is the name of the branch of medicine that focuses on eyesight?
- Which silent film starring Jean Dujardin won the Best Film Oscar in 2011?
- Australian Border Force boss Roman Quaedvlieg sacked after helping girlfriend get job in force
- Video - 30 years ago these classics were topping the charts
- Video - Tomas Slavik winning run at Red Bull Valparaiso Cerro Abajo 2018
- Beijing has fired a new weapon at sea for the first time
- Photo - Giant Leatherback Sea Turtle