Relieve a Tension Headache
Doctor-Approved Advice on How to Relieve a Tension Headache
"When you have a tension headache, you may feel like there is a tight band around your head, squeezing tighter and tighter around your temples.
You may also experience pain in your scalp or neck. Though tension headaches are the most common type of headache, their causes aren’t well understood.
Experts believe they may be triggered by responses to stress, depression, anxiety, or injury. with the right treatment, you should be able to find relief."
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed