A stepfamily or blended family is a family where at least one parent has children, from a previous relationship, that are not genetically related to the other parent.
Either one or both parents may have children from a previous relationship.
Children from a stepfamily may live with one biological parent, or they may live with each biological parent for a period of time.
In addition, visitation rights mean that children in stepfamilies often have contact with both biological parents, even if they permanently live with only one.
Latest Wiki Entries
- My Blended Family 2
- Who is Jeff Kennett
- Who is Julia Gillard
- Julia Gillard to replace Jeff Kennett as Beyond Blue chair
- Bollywood dance the ticket to celebrating 50 years of Indian culture in Adelaide
- Adelaide Crows edge Brisbane Lions by one goal after Erin Phillips masterclass
- Salt Creek: SA man found guilty of six charges over attack on backpackers
- Salt Creek timeline: Supreme Court trial describes details of harrowing ordeal
- Stop Sweet Cravings
- Unstick a Door