Stop Hemorrhoid Pain
From Tips and Steps
Looking for more informationType Stop Hemorrhoid Pain into the search box below.
No Matter How You Spell It Hemorrhoids Hurt!
100% Natural Proven Cure - Fast, Easy & Safe. No drugs or surgery
Easy Steps Get Rid of Your Hemorrhoids Permanently - book Amy Milton
The state of our health is very important especially so, in later life
Best-selling Australian author reveals ultimate cure for hemorrhoids
No more pain, bleeding and embarrassment! Get rid of Hemorrhoids/Piles!
- Know what you are dealing with.
- So what exactly are hemorrhoids? Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, are a swelling or inflammation of some of the blood veins in the rectum and/or anus.
- Internal hemorrhoids occur inside the rectum. Due to the lack of pain receptors in that particular area, they usually will not cause pain. They may, however, bleed when irritated. Internal hemorrhoids can lead to prolapsed or strangulated hemorrhoids if left untreated.
- External hemorrhoids are those that occur outside of the end of the anal canal. They can be very painful, and can be accompanied by swelling and irritation. If the vein ruptures and a blood clot develops, the hemorrhoid becomes what is known as a thrombosed hemorrhoid.
- Pregnancy, constipation, chronic diarrhea, and not enough fiber in your diet are all possible causes of hemorrhoids. It is believed that genetics may also contribute to hemorrhoid development. Not drinking enough water can cause hard stools leading to irritation to the hemorrhoid. Drinking too much of a diuretic liquid such as coffee or cokes can cause this. Excessive lactic acid in the stool caused by excessive consumption of milk products can be reduced by limiting the amount of dairy products in your diet. This may lessen the irritation and bring relief.
- Other contributing factors are those with a genetic predisposition, are obesity and a sedentary lifestyle.
- For an immediate result use ice! Yep,ice chips applied topically will help reduce the inflammation and shrink the hemorrhoid.
- Prior to a bowel movement, lubricate the area with cocoa butter or similar lubricant. Avoid creams that contain corticosteroids.
- Avoid constipation by altering your diet. Straining can cause the pressure to increase in the blood vein causing it to swell.
- Use witch hazel and horse chestnut as an herbal remedy. They are well known for effective treatments for hemorrhoids
- If you are bleeding in the nether regions, it could be something really serious. Go get a doctor to take a look.