Keep those expensive delights fresh by keeping them cold
- Place pistachios in an airtight container
- Place the container in the fridge or freezer
- Eat within one year if you froze the nuts or six months if put in the fridge.
- Fresh pistachios have a nice crunch - keeping them from absorbing moisture from the air is essential to keeping them fresh.
- Shelled pistachios will lose their freshness faster - eat shelled, stored pistachios within 60 days for maximum flavor
- When thawing your frozen nuts, or even when warming them from the fridge you might want to put them in a plastic bag to keep condensation from the air from forming on them.
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Store Pistachios? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by