Take Care of Your Pet
From Tips and Steps
Looking for more informationType Take Care of Your Pet into the search box below.
Template:PersonalTaking care of your pet is more then just feeding him/her with the cheapest dog/cat(what-ever time of animal) food you can find...keep reading to find out how your pet can have a long and happy life-style.
- When you're done eating take the scraps and let your "family member"(dog/cat/ferret you know) have them,that way at-least your dog can have some nutrition.Try to buy natural pet food for your family member,not only will she/he appreciate it,they will have a shiner coat,more energy,happier etc.
- If you have a dog take them on walks,it will give you and her/him exercise.
- Give your "family member" a bath every so often,if you have a cat I recommend going to your local vet and having them give them a bath(that way you don't end up with a million scratches on you).
- Step 4.If you have a dog make sure to cut his/her nails every two months or so,if you have a inside cat,and you don't want your house to look like a bear was in it it might be a good idea to get her/him de-clawed.
- Bring your friend to the vet for a check-up.
- Go to a dog park with your dog,play frisbie,ball whatever gets them moving.If you have a cat,go to your local pet store and get him/her a cat toy.If you have a gerbil get a spin-y thing(I don't know the name)for him/her.
- Spend time with your pet.And smile!.
- Try to feed your friend natural food.
- Take your dog you walks.
- Have fun.
- Spend time with your pet.