Tips for cooking long grained rice
From My wiki
- Short or medium grain rice can be cooked the same way, but will end up stickier due to the increased starch.
- Brown long grain rice may require additional water or cooking time.
- Long grain rice releases very little starch and so does not need to be stirred to prevent stickiness.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed