Tips for raising empathetic boys
From My wiki
- Show your son that you love him whether he wins or loses.
- Let your boys experience adversity.
- Foster a relationship with a supportive, charismatic adult.
- Let him take responsibility for his contribution to disappointing outcomes.
- Be your own hero. Don't live vicariously through your son.
- Never put up with intimidating or violent behaviour — even if it seems trivial.
- Seek professional help if violence, mental illness of substance abuse are interfering with development.
Source: The Prince Boofhead Syndrome book
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed