Tips on Perking Coffee
From My wiki
- Always reseal coffee bag tightly. Oxygen is poison for the coffee flavor.
- For a low-calorie sweetener, use Splenda®, Sweet N' Low®, Equal®, Stevia® or Agave Nectar.
- You may need to adjust the amount of grounds or amount of water to suit your taste.
- Because coffee is mostly water it is very important to brew it using a good quality water. Nothing kills the taste of coffee like chlorine. Use water that has been filtered (as a minimum) through an activated carbon filter to remove chlorine taste and odor.
- For increased coffee flavor, always use freshly ground beans.
- Coffee beans are best stored at room temperature, in a dark cabinet, in an airtight container. Refrigeration or Freezing the beans destroys essential oils that form a critical part of the aroma and flavor.
Tips on Perking Coffee read more from Wikihow... https://www.wikihow.com/Perk-Coffee