Some of us feel that our little girl pups are our little "princesses." So why not treat them like one?
- Get her a very fashionable dog bed. There are some with four posters. You can also give her a big dog house and decorate that. Or you can just have your dog sleep in the bed with you.
- Feed her some nice food. You can give her canned dog food. They love the smell.
- Buy her clothes! If you want to accustom her to the clothes, put them on her once a day. While she's wearing them, give her treats and praise. Soon enough she will ask you to put them on her!
- Take her everywhere you can. Some jobs allow you to take your dog with you. If you can, give her a bed there.
- If she has long hair, take her to the groomers once a month or so. Get her a very cute cut. Give her a prize afterwards.
- Give her exercise! You may be able to afford a doggy treadmill. If so, get one. Or you can just play outside with her playing fetch. Any exercise is good.
- Throw her birthday parties! Invite all her doggie pals. Give her a dog cake.
- Most of all, just love her. Give her love everyday. Tell her that you love her.
- If you can, get her a boyfriend. Maybe someday you can throw them a little doggy wedding =D
- NEVER GIVE YOUR DOG TOO MANY TREATS! IT COULD LEAD TO SOME SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS.
- Just because she's a princess doesn't mean she shouldn't go to the vet! Take her on her checkup. You don't want her sick, do you(if you do, get some help)?
Related Tips and Steps
Looking for more information on Treat Your Girl Dog Like a Princess? Search using Google Just add your search term in the box below. The result will appear on this page.
Please leave a comment
comments powered by