Try the 21-day recharge with nature
Have you ever needed a recharge? Not a bottle of wine at the end of a bad day.
Not a trendy "cleanse" that you'll quit on day four.
Not a new diet plan to make you shed the same five pounds you keep gaining and losing over and over again.
No, I'm talking about a mental recharge, where you try to slow life down a bit and get back to what really matters.
There are any number of reasons you could be looking for a recharge.
Maybe someone close to you recently passed away. Maybe you don't like your current job.
Maybe you're going through a break-up.
Or maybe you're just tired of the craziness of life — always being scheduled, constantly stressed out and never having time to just be.
Mother Nature Network
MNN is designed for people who want to make the world a better place.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed