What is Aphantasia?
Aphantasia is the suggested name for a condition where one does not possess a functioning mind's eye and cannot visualize imagery.
The phenomenon was first described by Francis Galton in 1880, but has remained largely unstudied since.
Interest in the phenomenon renewed after the publication of a study conducted by a team led by Prof.More at Wikipedia"
More Information and Discussion
- Australian Border Force boss Roman Quaedvlieg sacked after helping girlfriend get job in force
- Video - 30 years ago these classics were topping the charts
- Video - Tomas Slavik winning run at Red Bull Valparaiso Cerro Abajo 2018
- Beijing has fired a new weapon at sea for the first time
- Photo - Giant Leatherback Sea Turtle