Which Europe's most southernly capital city?
From My wiki
Nicosia is the largest city on the island of Cyprus.
It is located near the centre of the Mesaoria plain, on the banks of the River Pedieos.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed