Who was the Greek god of the Sea?
From My wiki
Poseidon was one of the Twelve Olympians in ancient Greek religion and myth.
He was god of the Sea and other waters; of earthquakes; and of horses.
In pre-Olympian Bronze Age Greece, he was venerated as a chief deity at Pylos and Thebes.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed