From Tips and Steps
Revision as of 00:28, 23 May 2010 by Admin
Care for a Pet Wolf
Do you have a pet wolf but don't know how to care for it? This will help you!
- Once you adopt a pet wolf, feed it. Wolves may be hungry when they first get adopted.
- If your wolf is lonely, get it some friends! It maybe will be lonely. But get it some friends and it will be happy!
- Give your wolf some water. If your wolf looks dehydrated, give it water!
- Have fun with your wolf!
- Wolves may be hungry and eat your other animals. So watch out!
- Also, wolves are wild animals and they don't make good pets. Wolves that can't take care of themselves in the wild should be given to wildlife preservation centers.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus