Care for a Pet Wolf?
From Tips and Steps
Revision as of 00:28, 23 May 2010 by Admin (1 revision)
Do you have a pet wolf but don't know how to care for it? This will help you!
- Once you adopt a pet wolf, feed it. Wolves may be hungry when they first get adopted.
- If your wolf is lonely, get it some friends! It maybe will be lonely. But get it some friends and it will be happy!
- Give your wolf some water. If your wolf looks dehydrated, give it water!
- Have fun with your wolf!
- Wolves may be hungry and eat your other animals. So watch out!
- Also, wolves are wild animals and they don't make good pets. Wolves that can't take care of themselves in the wild should be given to wildlife preservation centers.