Donald Trump is running the US Government like a reality TV Show
Commenting on the US presidential race last year, Probst said audiences were engaged like never before by “the promise of the great story that’s about to be told to us, the public spectacle we’re going to witness.”
Donald Trump, a billionaire TV show host and ruler of the Miss Universe Empire knows all too well the power of entertainment.
His successful 2016 election campaign was built on it.
Where Hillary Clinton was polished and politically correct, Donald Trump was brash and brazen.
He was the Kim Kardashian to her Keira Knightly.
He gave the media something to talk about every single day and they repaid the favour by doing exactly that.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed