Parenting with the Ex Factor
From Tips and Steps
Looking for more informationType Parenting with the Ex Factor into the search box below.
"I can assure you, divorce is not a life sentence to parental failure. Be encouraged - it can be the beginning of a foundation firmly based on living a more authentic and meaningful life with your children.
Your children can also have the best of both worlds, as my children frequently describe their lives." "Throughout these pages, you will read part of my own story and learn about those things that have worked well and those that have not.
You will read about others who have walked their path and the effects of their choices. All of this combines to form a uniquely positive perspective on parenting beyond separation; the focus is on raising children who are free from the separation scars that have become painfully normal."
- How to Deal With Your Stepmother When Your Father Dies
- Step families can create wonderful opportunities
- The law and blended families - Tindall Gask Bentley Lawyers - Adelaide, South Australia
- How to Deal With a Jealous Stepdaughter | eHow
- Its Different for Stepmothers